• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to cancel one of 2 subscriptions being linked to school

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to contact someone for months to cancel my subsciption. Apparently, I have 2 accounts linked to my school, one is free the other I am being charged $20 a month for the same thing. Is there any way that I can just cancel the second subscription? It's ridiculous that I need to write on this community support website when all I want is to get in contact with someone from adobe to just cancel the subscription I am getting charged for. I am a college student and I was using it my previous semester because I didn't know what to do but now that I am not taking that class anymore, I shouldn't be getting charged the $20 anymore... I have literally TWO subscriptions linked to do the same thing. And when I try to contact someone from Adobe it says I need to contact my institution. I already contacted my institution, and they can't do anything because they're not the ones charging me the $20 a month. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?!!!!???????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the account forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To Cancel https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-creative-cloud-subscription.html
-or Chat link https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long

HOWEVER... if your paid account is through your school, not something you did yourself, you will need to have the plan administrator at your school do the cancel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines