• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to cancel plan

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cancelled this plan within the time frame of the free demo, it was literally the same day.  I've been billed $20 every month since july for something I needed to use once.  There appears to be no way to contact adobe.  My bank told me the only way to stop payment was to cancel my credit card so that's what I did.  Unless you absolutely need this product, I would strongly recommend not signing up for a demo.  I like the product, but the lack of ability to contact customer service to cancel a subscription if you don't need it is totally unethical, in my opinion.  That's why I'm posting this here... ridiculous.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you go here?

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

Also, any bank that tells you that is a bank to leave. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that doesn't show up in my account. There is no "manage" tab I can
access. Check into it.

Thanks

Dean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I'm confused. Are you suggesting I should check into it, or you will check into it?

I do not want to leave you hanging if I'm not understanding the action of your sentence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I replied in my email and thought you were an adobe support person (do they exist?).  There is no "manage plan" tab in my profile, exact same image as you provided, but no tab to "manage plan." 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add to your woes, almost no one here works for Adobe (including me). We are going through the forum messages looking for issues that we can answer and help with. Besides the link I offered, perhaps someone else might be able to provide a helpful link.

I'm sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

make sure you're aware of the cancellation terms by selecting your plan type (at the top of the page here), https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html

for info on how to cancel your subscription, this page describes the few steps involved, https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

if you want to cancel but are unable to follow the steps described in the "how to cancel page", contact adobe support.

there are 3 ways to contact adobe; chat, phone and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies, and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well the only way to cancel my plan is to give you my credit card info... sorry, no dice guys.  I did that before and it cost me $120.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Dean282458280ggn 

these are user forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

meant adobe (them), not you... no offense and thanks for the help, but if I have to give them my cc number with what happened last time I'm not giving it to them again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Dean282458280ggn "normally," when communicating with other parties such as this, one should be able to just provide the last 4 digits. If they ask for the whole thing, tell them that that's not necessary, they should be able to link your name/phone number/email/whatever to the CC via the last four digits. End of discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[MOVED TO THE ACCOUNT, PAYMENT, & PLAN DISCUSSIONS]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines