Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to change Education plan but not allowing input of school name

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to change my plan to an education one but when I go to input the school name it does not allow me to, meaning I can't change the plan. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

use a browser that allows popups and cookies and contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

p.s you can also use phone (but chat is usually quicker), https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

p.p.s. you can also use twitter to tweet @AdobeCare

p.p.p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer th

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Not sure if you still need help with this but I had the same problem. 

I managed to bypass it by right clicking in the School Name box and going on inspect. Then Hovered over it and I managed to type in my school.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use a browser that allows popups and cookies and contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

p.s you can also use phone (but chat is usually quicker), https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

p.p.s. you can also use twitter to tweet @AdobeCare

p.p.p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

<moved from using the community >

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

We're sorry for the frustration. Our team is aware of this issue and is working to resolve the same. 

Kindly allow us time. 

Regards 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue. How to resolve this?Screen Shot 2022-11-18 at 13.52.09.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

contact support 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if you still need help with this but I had the same problem. 

I managed to bypass it by right clicking in the School Name box and going on inspect. Then Hovered over it and I managed to type in my school.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked! Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly do you mean by hovering? Over the visualized element or the code in the inspect window?
It sadly doesn't work for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Dominik27806636cnrr 

right click over the input field>inspect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to type in my school name in the code after the "input value=". 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@chieko_n 

good to hear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines