Trying to delete my account/unsubscribe

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to delete my account as i have not used this for over a month and in order to do that it's asking me to update my payment method and poay first first which i won't do because i'm not paying for another month just so i can unsubscribe right after. Does anyone know what i can do? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Laura,

Sorry about your troubles. 

If you have an active subscription you need first to cancel that. If you still owe money to Adobe, you first need to pay that. If you did that and you still can't delete your account contact support: Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

Edit: BTW, be careful as a lot of spammers and scammers are using fake Adobe ids to contact nonsuspecting people. Adobe will not contact you by e-mail or skype. The way it works is that you initiate the contact with Adobe support. This forum is not Adobe support and we can only direct you to the way to contact them. If you get a mail by an Adobe agent, make sure to check if he or she has adobe.com after the @. Adobe employees are using adobe.com mail adresses, no gmail or any other free mailing system.

regards,

abambo

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have an annual plan (including Annual, Paid Monthly) you promised to pay for a whole year. This promise stays even if you stop using it. However, Adobe generously let you cancel early and only charge for half of the remaining year. Cancelling yout card, etc, does not make the debt go away, and an unpaid debt will likely increase.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines