• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to make payment without going through UK phone support.

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have never had such trouble paying for anything. 7+ hours on the phone. There was an issue with a payment and my account is reporting as closed.

I just need to payment to be retried, can this be done without being on hold for hours and hours to no avail?

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the chat route. Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On the chat after being transfered many times to different agents they tell me they will raise a support ticket with IT and possibly get back to me next Monday.

I still don't know why I received an invoice stating the bill was paid rather than multiple warnings the account would be closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines