• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two subscription plans? What the hell? Why?

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 
2 mounts ago... Adobe gave me special offer for cheper current plan... So i was Okey thats nice. But now i discoverered that i have 2x Year Plans - one for 49 Euro and one for 22 Euro. Why? Adobe said in offer that old plan will be just cheaper. I dont want two plans. And now i cant cancel one beacause Adobe want pay for rest of the year for each plan. Help me pls!

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did Adobe give the special offer? For example, did you talk to customer service and they said they would change your plan? If you just sign up for a cheap plan when it is advertised you will indeed get two plans: general offers are not for existing customers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes true... iam idiot who doesnt read properly offers.... Hmm okey i just do one for photoshop and one for Illustrator and its sorted. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines