• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to buy additional license through reseller

Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have been trying for the last 2 and a half weeks to get hold of my reseller to purchase another license for our account.  They are not responding to any of the emails sent. Adobe Systems CVG.

I also have had may chats with the chat functionality on the adobe site, with various customer care people, and I am redirected every time to an email adress for Adobe Systems CVG or a call back is arranged, then no one calls. Who can I speak to, to switch reseller or to get the reseller to respond to my requests.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand your request, you are trying to add a licence to your teams account. It's very unusual not to get a call back, when a call back should have been arranged.

There are 2 things:

Using the admin console, you can add easily a licence yourself. The problem is probably the invoicing that will be needed to be done via your reseller, but he will need to react... 🙂

BTW: Not having your reseller to act to your requests is somewhat crazy. Did you phone him? Why not calling a different reseller and asking him to take over your contract? They would be happy to do that, I suppose.

You could also post your case number here, and @KanikaS may have a look into this and redirect you to the correct service agent.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that is strange, I have never experienced such bad service before. 

The license has been added but we can only pay via the reseller. How can I request another reseller?

My case number is Case ADB-20700714-X1S4

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Choose a different reseller and ask that one if he can assist you to switch to him. 😉 They will be glad to assist you. BTW, the reseller needs to pay Adobe... so if you added a licence, the reseller gets a message (as you got one) and he needs to react...

But let's wait for @KanikaS to jump in and to give you advice. She has many more possibilities to guide you than I have.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! Will wait for @KanikaS , but will look at another reseller for sure. 

Appreciate the advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines