• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to cancel subscription

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Howdy, I am unable to cancel my adobe subscription. I have already consulted this article {https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html}, but underneath my plan information there is no option for me to cancel. This subscription is adobe for enterprise through my school. I'm unable to contact adobe. Whenever I click the chat bubble it says I must contact my administrator. There is no info on who to contact and when I click "contact admin" it just pulls up notes from our admin with no info (I know this is my school's fault, I just wanted to explain why I haven't been able to contact someone in my school for help). I have asked my professor, but she has not responded yet and I'm a little desperate because I have already been charged for another month's subscription. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

SOLUTION for anyone else with a similar problem

I ended up having to call customer support (1 (800) 833-6687). Follow the prompts, and at the last one, instead of pressing 1 for them to text a link, stay on line and you will be connected to somebody who can cancel it for you. Thanks to everyone who replied

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, your school have taken full responsibility for managing your account, and Adobe staff cannot do it. You have to find who your school admin acrtually is. You probably have to pay for a year's subscription, but it depends on what kind of account the school set up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact your school's IT dept admin.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SOLUTION for anyone else with a similar problem

I ended up having to call customer support (1 (800) 833-6687). Follow the prompts, and at the last one, instead of pressing 1 for them to text a link, stay on line and you will be connected to somebody who can cancel it for you. Thanks to everyone who replied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines