• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to connect 'Social Sign-In'

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I tried to connect a 'social sign-in' to my Adobe account but received an error that the social sign-in is associated with another Adobe account. How can I disassociate the account or connect it to my current account? Case #ADB-23933390-L9Q1

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a case, you need to continue with it. We are just Adobe customers like you. Beware of scammers replying!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I was advised to post here, maybe I shouldn't include the case # .. thank you! 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I was advised to post here, maybe I shouldn't include the case # .. thank you! 😄

By @BBLTD

There is no private information in your case number.

Is it possible that you had once a different Adobe account that you connected with your social media account?

You should attempt to sign in to that account with Adobe using your social ID. If it has been connected, you will see the details there.

I for my part want keeping social media and Adobe account separate. Do you remember the Facebook outage? All people using Facebook for their different accounts were locked out also from there.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines