Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Unable to renew plan

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues renewing my creative cloud plan (All Apps). My credit card on file didn't have sufficient funds at the time of renewal (less than 30 days ago) and the renewal failed. I have since loaded my card and I am trying to update the payment but it's not working. I've updated the credit card information as instructed in the support posts. There is no option to retry payment and my creative cloud apps have stopped working. I have tried every single option I could find to no avail. Is there away to contact Adobe and talk to an actual human who might help me? I haven't been able to access my apps for a few days now. 

TOPICS
Account management, Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe provides support through the Chat function on the contact page or through a phone call. There is no email support.

CHAT: Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work. Disable any ad, pop-up, or script blockers.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

If the CSR refers you to the forums, insist on speaking with a supervisor and keep moving up the chain until you get someone who knows what they are talking about.

PHONE: You can also search this page for a regionally appropriate phone number for customer support.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Be aware that because of the pandemic, wait times are far longer than usual due to reduced staff and higher demand. Please be patient with the people to whom you speak. Like you, they are feeling a great deal of stress. A little patience and understanding will go a long way to helping you in your particular situation.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

LinSims suggestion was helpful, but I have another option for this.

I got email from Adobe saying my membership was cancelled 3 days before the annual payment was due. I finally looked at it today (the day after it was due, I discovered) and my account looked fine. The credit card info looked correct, they just hadn't charged me! 

I started Photoshop and it said that was the last time I could run it because my subscription expired! 😞

I went to my account and updated the CC info, retyping the full number, expiration, etc. A minute after I saved that page, I got a ping from my bank that my credit card had been charged (first $1 trial charge, then the full amount).

And I fired up PhotoShop and it works again! So I guess I'm all set now.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines