• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unauthorized charge

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, just want to ask. i recieved an sms that i made a purchase of 59.64 uae dirhams from adobe.com, dublin. which i dont made. i have a subscription of photography plan which cost 37 uae dirhams and automatically deducts every 9th of the month. can somebody please help. thank you

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod
To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @rexmen,
Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble. Unfortunately, you won't find the help you need at these forums. These are peer to peer forums, with no one here having access to your account information. You need to contact support.
Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @Manan Joshi for your quick response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are two possibilities here, and you can start by checking your Account Plan page to see what you are officially subscribed to.

Go to the URL: account.adobe.com, then click Plans and check either Order History or Billing History.

Order History will tell you if an additional subscription has been added to your account.

Billing History will list all payments made by you. 

Your two possibilities are:

1. Your first year of subscription has ended and your subscription price has increased to the normal price from the introductory price. Adobe usually gives new subscribers a discount for their first year, but the price does go up when the subscription renews.
  2. Someone has stolen your credit card information. You'll have to contact your bank or credit card issuer. They will probably refund the moneyh and issue a new card. Don't forget to update payment information for your photography plan afterwards, and you might also want to change your password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @LinSims  for your reply. yes i have already checked the billing history, and there is no record and the amount deducted is different than the monthly charge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then it sounds like your credit card has been compromised. I wish you luck with your bank/credit card issuer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, i think so. ive already asked my bank to block my card. and already chatted with adobe support about it like what @Manan Joshi suggested. they are looking into it. thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines