• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unauthorized charge???

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am reviewing my credit card statement and there is a charge (besides my subscription charge) for "Adobe Acropro Subs" for $27.99 USD. What service is Acropro Subs? Kind regards.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Hi Ashleya68878008,

In your current account I do not see any subscription for Acrobat Pro DC. So there could be a possibility you have registered any other email address.

Acrobat Pro is a subscription based service to create, manipulate, print and manage files in Portable Document Format (PDF) etc.

If you do not use the service or don't wish to continue with it then you may contact to our billing team via chat/phone support

Contact Customer Care

They will go ahead and assist you further.

Regards,

A

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you to give me this link. But when I open it, I did not find real help from a real person. Would you mind tell me how did you do on this website. If you are willing, you can reply to me by sending an e-mail to [PII removed by moderator] Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ZHAOZH, you MUST NOT post your email address. Adobe WILL NOT email you. But you may get replies from liars, scammers and criminals. Do not respond. You must use the info in the contact page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try to call them. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I will be more careful. But i still do not know how to do on that page. I felt anxiety.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well how do you get in touch with billing? The number that is listed with the charge ($14.99 Adobe AcroProSub)  gets me to An Endless Loop. Enter mailbox number or name of person" when I need a thinking person or at least a reasonably user friendly automated system .

person orvat leSt 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you cancel your subscription? You will be billed double I think. But it's for the best if you want to stop paying. To be safe, talk to your bank and stop all payments going to adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I disagree with the advice to contact the bank (except, of course, in cases of fraud!). This is potentially dangerous and expensive. Cancelling a card or a payment does NOT mean a subscription or debt goes away. Adobe would be entirely in their rights to hand the debt over to a collection agency, and this could cost hundreds of extra dollars.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was charged around double for cancelling my subscription. That's really all that happens. I just wanted to make sure that there were no future payments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And you're right, you can't stop the payment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cancelled my account today 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got scam by this stupid adobe, it will charge my paypal account for just viewing pdf online, and now I can't use my paypal(can't put money into my acct) cause it will charge me for doing viewing a pdf using adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been charged monthly for a service I never signed up for and do not use but can't figure out how to cancel and get a refund.  Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry about the trouble.

We have checked your account using the email address used to sign in to this community. There is no active subscription listed on your account.

Could you please share the screenshot of the receipt and the Adobe product for which the amount was deducted?

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I was charged $14.99 twice last month on December 18 and December 22

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was being charged AU$21.99 a month for the last 15 months before I stupidly picked it up while doing my tax. When I contacted Adobe they could not confirm which account and what plan I was paying for.  In the end I had to contact the bank and file for fraud charges.  The hardest thing to do is cancel an adobe payment plan, you have to pay for the whole year and then they keep charging you. Don't sign up for adobe unless it is for a business and you plan to get your money's worth!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just reviewed my credit card and found out Adobe has been charging me $15.89 a month for the last year - after I canceled my subscription. I am filing a claim through my credit card company because Adobe has been worthless in dealing with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing happened to me.  No plans, no subscriptions, no anything shows up on my account, yet I got charged $25 for Adobe Web Sales.  I disputed the charge with AmEx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines