• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unexpected charge on my credit card. Please stop.

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear manager,

The problem started in June 17th.
I had to edit the PDF in a hurry that day, so I applied for the trial version with my personal ID (personal information removed by moderator) and used it without knowing that UPENN supports Acrobat pro. (Perhaps I also entered my credit card information at this time.)
Then another lab colleague advised me to go through the process and try it using my Penn ID because UPENN supports Acrobat pro DC.
After hearing that, I searched the internet to find a way to apply my Penn ID.
When I applied and logged in again using my Penn ID, it seemed to be used normally under the UPENN support.
However, a week later, my credit card was charged for Acrobat trial use, and today, another month has passed.
So, I logged out of my Penn ID and newly logged in with my gmail ID and tried to cancel my subscription if a subscription was applied, but I could not find any subscription request.
Since I changed my login to my Penn ID on the night of June 17th, I have never used Acrobat pro DC with my gmail ID.
(In other words, after the free trial period, which was supposed to be applied, I have never used a gmail account.)
Please help me no longer get Adobe-related charges to my credit card.
Also, help me get my money back for Adobe pro DC, which has been billed and paid twice. (June 26th, July 25th)

If you need to share my credit card information, I will.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kyungsoo25389340vbc0,

First and foremost don't ever share your personal information like email ID and Credit Card information on a public forum, that could land you in way more trouble than the one you are trying to solve. Also don't converse with anyone who sends you a private message or an email, this is not how Adobe deals with support requests.

Now with that out of the way, in your case only Adobe support will be able to help you and we all are users here like you and don't have access to your account information.

To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have to cancel it using THE ACCOUNT YOU TOOK THE TRIAL. Adobe do not connect this to your other account. You chose to take two subscriptions, and hence pay twice. There will be a cancellation charge of up to 6 months fees unless you can sweet talk Adobe Customer Service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines