• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unknown Charge

Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a charge   FS *adobe  and the source is listed as  Amsterdam, NLD. I want to know what this is. Pls do not send me to the useless help page and no, I did not sign up for trials or send a product to someone else.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Thanks for the question, Flyfisher200; the documents in the most recent public post only cover how you can interact with your recent support cases.

If you do have questions about a charge that you believe came from Adobe, then please do contact our support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen.  If the window fails to open, or is unresponsive, then use a different device to contact us.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

"3. Adobe suggests that use the Community Forum for all other questions." They do, but this is basically wrong. 

If you have a charge and it is not one you set up, Adobe cannot help you; someone else has used your stolen card details. This is a matter for the card issuer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 - Log-in to your Adobe account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/ to see what you have

2 - contact your bank's fraud department

This is a public forum NOT Adobe support... nobody here can help

Adobe does NOT do support by email, so beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just who decided that this is the correct answer? I don't consider it answered.

1. Obviously I checked my account first, no indication of a purchase.

2. Adobe support has become useless for anything other that purchase or installation support. Those are the only type of questions they will answer.

3. Adobe suggests that use the Community Forum for all other questions.

4. I thought someone might recognise what "FS *adobe" is, so I'd like to see the question stay alive for at least a while.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flyfischer200, I know it can be frustrating when trying to track down an unknown charge.   If you do not see any recent orders under your account, then please get in touch with our support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen so that an investigation of any unknown charges can be conducted. 

I reviewed the account you used to post to this public discussion forum, but I do not see any recent interactions with our support team.  If you contacted us under a different account, you can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update or review any recent support cases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please explain why you (or anyone else) keeps sending me to helpx.adobe.com. The only options on this page are 1. download and install; 2. Cancel your trial or plan 3. Change plan. None of these are useful for answering my question. Then we have the phone system. After wending one's way though 15 automated choices, in the end none are related to unexpected charges. You don't see any recent interactions with the support team because they are unreachable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the question, Flyfisher200; the documents in the most recent public post only cover how you can interact with your recent support cases.

If you do have questions about a charge that you believe came from Adobe, then please do contact our support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen.  If the window fails to open, or is unresponsive, then use a different device to contact us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used a different device and it went to exactly the same useless page.
If you want support for a product, no problem, otherwise forget it.
Adobe has become one of the worst companies for customer support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"3. Adobe suggests that use the Community Forum for all other questions." They do, but this is basically wrong. 

If you have a charge and it is not one you set up, Adobe cannot help you; someone else has used your stolen card details. This is a matter for the card issuer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it so difficult to understand my simple question? I merely want to know if anyone can identify the product I'm supposed to have purchased: to wit, FS *adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this is a public forum you need to have some other user click on this message AND have an answer

Until those 2 things happen you won't get an answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're right of course! I should have put "FS *adobe" as the subject. At least that way someone might recognize it. Now I'll need to contact the bank. A no more pleasing prospect than trying to contact Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines