• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unnecessary charge

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last month I downloaded the Photoshop software but deleted it and replaced the program with a student program since I saw that I would need access to more than one software.
I deleted the only Photoshop software before September 28th so I was supposed to get a full refund of NIS 74, but not only did I not get a refund but I was also charged again this month for the only software in addition to charging the program to students.
I wanted to know how I can handle the unnecessary charge and get the refund I deserve?

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you need to cancel your subscription.  "deleting" (or hopefully you mean uninstalling) software isn't detected by adobe and does NOT cancel a subscription.

how to cancel: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

p.s. if canceling early there's an early cancellation fee = 1/2 the cost of the remaining subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines