• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrading license?

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So apparently we can't spend more money with Adobe? Just spoken with CS as I couldn't find an option online, we have a single license for PS at present and after trying it out our in house artist asked for the additional products, figured it would be easy, we want to double our spend with Adobe, surely they'll allow you to upgrade from a single license to the bigger package? you're spending more money....

Apparently according to customer service the answer to this is no, we have to purchase an entire new license on top, which I'd refuse to do out of the pure principal tbh. I could understand if we wanted to downgrade or cancel our product but we don't.

WTF ADOBE?

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

upgrading a photography plan would require

1.  adding one additional adobe program to your photography plan.

or

2.  cancellation of the photography plan (without penalty) and subscribing to an all apps plan

1. you can do without adobe's help

2. you would need adobe's help and it's that cancellation without penalty that's iffy, but you can try another adobe rep and see if they'll do that.

if you were trying to get some other deal, that's almost certainly not possible and would explain why you were told that can't be done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I wanted to do was take the Single App plan we had at £25 per month and upgrade that plan/license to the all app plan at £60+vat per month, in the grand scheme of things a company would usually be more than happy to upgrade a license for you mid contract because you're spending more money with them.

Alas, shortly after I posted this I got a phone call saying "they'd be more than willing to do this" so all sorted I guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

or you were scammed by someone claiming to be from adobe.  i hope you gave no financial info, but that seems unlikely.

check your account to see if it's what you think it is,  https://account.adobe.com

if it's not, contact adobe and confirm you were scammed and they know nothing about the deal you made over the phone, then contact your financial institution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No the call was the response from the call I placed earlier, before posting, the same person and of course I didn't provide any financial information. 

The licenses appeared in my account straight away and I didn't need to confirm any company details or financials as they had the information for billing on the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also realised I'm logged into my personal account on my profile as well lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for the update.  good to hear that all's well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines