Hi, I hope to get an answer and a solution here. I have been trying to find support through regular channels and it has been impossible.
- Adobe Customer Chat is a nightmare, nobody answer there never! Always get these two messages: "Connecting you with a specialist as soon as possible" and "Sorry for the delay. We’re busier than expected. Thank you for your patience."
- Can't find a phone number to call. From "other contact options" I see this message "Your account doesnt support phone assistance". I would like to know what kind of account I have when I pay every month.
Anyway, here is problem itself, a bit of background:
- I had some issues trying to update my credit card on my account, the old one expired, so this is what I did, please read carefully:
1) I added a new card ending in 4911, and for some reason that card was declined.
2) I tried again adding a new card ending in 1939, and this one works. Which I'm fine with it. Please see this capture.
I'm not sure what kind of mistake is this, one, so I have been charged 4 times in total for a single month? and not support at all? If I got to my account page I only see one credit card and one single invoice.
Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @adobe.com, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.