• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Urgent: Refund/Cancellation of my Account help

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had joined Adobe Phtoography Plan 20GB trial phase on 7th of February to try out ADOBE photoshop after having seen it pop up on many platforms. Till today (7th March 2022), I woud have used photoshop maximum 2 or 3 times. I had not used it after my trial period ended and I had completely forgotten that I had been subscribed to an annual plan paid monthly. I came to realise that Adobe deducted money from my bank account. I am requesting a refund and cancellation of my adobe account (I am having difficulty doing) as I no longer use it  and its not fair that I did not use it much in this past month. I created as a student and the cost is too heavy and I was not fully aware of it. It would be helpful if someone can point me in what I can do.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

This is a forum where Adobe customers help other customers. You must contact Adobe directly by Chat or telephone, to see if they will waive the one year commitment you signed up for (you had a 7 day trial, then 14 days to cancel - now there is is a cancellation fee of 50% of the remaining time you promised to pay). 

WARNING: FAKE ADOBE SCAMMERS MAY CONTACT YOU. How will you know they are fake - because they contact you!! Adobe do not do that. Be careful, they can be very convincing!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a forum where Adobe customers help other customers. You must contact Adobe directly by Chat or telephone, to see if they will waive the one year commitment you signed up for (you had a 7 day trial, then 14 days to cancel - now there is is a cancellation fee of 50% of the remaining time you promised to pay). 

WARNING: FAKE ADOBE SCAMMERS MAY CONTACT YOU. How will you know they are fake - because they contact you!! Adobe do not do that. Be careful, they can be very convincing!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had gotten in touch with customer service agent PARCH.

He is one of the best assistants for an online shop I had come across in years.

Wish I knew a way to leave a good review for him.

Thank you parch, and wishing you the best in your endeavours!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines