• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

use creative cloud without subscription?

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could not find the subject "continue use CC without subscrption". I don't see or not find it. So here is my post. I own Abode for years and years then start subscribe Creative Cloud. Due to fininacial difficulites so I had to stop. I was surprised that I could not able to use CC with my old projects. I thought that when stop subscription, it will not be able to upgrade. Is there a way that I can still use CC without subscription?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

No... when you stop paying, the subscription programs stop working

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No... when you stop paying, the subscription programs stop working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there another way? I miss old way. Bought DVD with Master Adobe. I can use them anytime. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. No other way with Adobe. Adobe Creative Cloud apps are all subscription only.

As John T Smith says, when you stop paying, they stop working. You never actually own them, you rent them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Bought DVD with Master Adobe

If you have a compatible computer, you may still install CS4-or-CS5-or-CS6 (Mac Catalina will not work)

You do need to completely remove all traces of CC before installing your old program

Read Cloud takes over https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Get-off-the-cloud/td-p/8075485 for some ideas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's bummer. I got new iMac. I don't have CS6 download version. I don't know where it was. Look like I had no choice to start again on subscription. I just wish they allowed us to continue using Adobe even without subscription. Just not allow support if I need or not update versions. They should be more flexible some way. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines