• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use of Multiple computers by One Person

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a one man office.  I have a single licence.  If I purchase an additional single licence can I had two other computers to my adobe account?  Do I need to purchase a teams licence?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you may not even need a 2nd license.  with one individual license:

you can install the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud on as many (mac and/or win) computers as you own and use it to install all (or some, if you want) of your cc subscription programs.

the only (insignificant for internet connected computers) limitation is that you can sign-in (and therefore start your adobe programs) on, at most, two computers at any one time. because you can sign out from either (or both) signed-in computers using a 3rd computer, this could not (imo) be easier.

bottomline: only if you want to use all 3 computers, without having to sign-out from any, would you need a 2nd license.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-apps-number-of-computers.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not 100% sure about this, but if you buy a 2nd subscription on the same Adobe ID you will still only be allowed to have 2 computers active... you would need a subscription on a different ID to have more than 2 computers active

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@John T Smith 

correct.  you can't even buy a duplicate (same adobe id, same) subscription from adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is something about this that 'does not compute' for me

A one man office and he wants to have 4 computers?

My multi-tasking is to have 2 or more programs open at the same time and switch between them on my one computer... I have a hard time understanding why 1 person would want 4 computers in a 1 person office

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's not clear why any one user would need more than one license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One license is usually sufficient for one person with multiple devices  -- laptop/desktop, home/office. You can only use one device at a time. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines