• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using my subscription on both Win 10 and Mac systems

Explorer ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been looking for a portable solution for when (if) I start travelling again in 2022. The MacBook has been recommended to me over the Surface Pro and the Wacom Studio. I use Win 10 on my home PC (23 TB HDs and 32 GB RAM) and have always used PS on this system alone.

My question is: If I buy a MacBook (new 16 inch screen version coming by the end of 2021), can I use my subscription on that portable device while travelling and still have the Win version on my home PC when NOT travelling? I would never use them concurrently.

I will be out of the country visiting 4 continents for over 150 days in 9 months of 2022 (if this virus problem ever subsides enough). I will need to use LR and PS for developing tens of thousands of photos I will take during those trips. The MacBook Pro 2021 seems to be the best solution.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

FatherJohnNC, a Creative Cloud membership, can be used on up to two computers, regardless of the operating system.  I would recommend reviewing https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-apps-number-of-computers.html for complete information on managing the membership on more than one computer.

Please update this public forum discussion if you have any questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FatherJohnNC, a Creative Cloud membership, can be used on up to two computers, regardless of the operating system.  I would recommend reviewing https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-apps-number-of-computers.html for complete information on managing the membership on more than one computer.

Please update this public forum discussion if you have any questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I really appreciate the fast answer. Stay healthy and God Bless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines