• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Very bad customer service

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's 2.30 am. I just found out that I have a indesign subscription which i had taken a year back for a colleague of mine. Today I just casually checked my account and found out that i don't need this this subscription and I have been paying this money for a year without using. I tried to cancel it myself but there is no option so i started the chat. It's a horror story. They sent me in circles -from one agent to another and wasted an hour and still cound't resolve the issue. I was transferred to 5 agents and still they couldn't resolve the issue. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Our support team was most likely unable to find an associated membership with your email address.

You should be able to cancel you individual plans yourself. See: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

However, if it's your colleague who is actually the subscriber with your card details on file, you'll need them to go in to their account and cancel. Or change the payment details with their own. https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/update-billing-information.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
As mentioned before I want to cancel indesign from my products but the option to cancel indesign subscription is now showing . Even today I have been charged 30 usd and I am paying this for amount for a year without using it . How can I cancel the indesign licence ?

Rgds

Shantanu A P
Founder
SPI Greatsands
[personal information removed for your protection]
[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you PAID FOR a plan belonging to a colleague, you need to get the colleague to cancel it. Regular retail licenses have no owner but the registered user, and businesses have no rights to see invoices, cancel or transfer them, even if the colleague leaves. It is very much not recommended to provide a card to someone else's retail account. Adobe offer team or enterprise plans for business.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since account is in colleague's name, get in touch with colleague and have them cancel.  If they refuse, contact your bank.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the account is in your name then just contact customer service - no use posting here. If it's in someone else's name you have no right to cancel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines