I have saved only two chats from 4.
The guy keep leaving the chat and Adobe doesn't give us a better solution or even a rating for the support!
You guys are just taking money from my bank! i m not even using the service!. i want to cancel it, you want $100 fee. that's crazy guys!
You are talking to the virtual assistant, not a real person. It cannot argue with you, and cannot find any relevant questions. If you want to talk to a human, first type this word AGENT
Yes, this is bad design, how can we guess?
And be very polite and nice. It sounds as if you are trying to escape a cancellation fee, despite having a contract to pay it. The human agents have some personal freedom to make you pay or not. Adobe have the right to enforce their contract.
1- You are talking to the virtual assistant.
- It is not my problem, they give it a name, how should I guess?
- They need to improve their customer support. it s not my problem how, I am the customer, should I solve your business issues guys?
- As I have mentioned before, I have uploaded 2 photos of 4. so after two tries with them, and just talking to myself, do you blame me? I was polite, and I am still polite, the photos don't show the full conversation.
- I have another subscription, so I am paying twice, and it is hard to cancel the plan on Adobe, do you want me to read the full privacy and policy to pay 29 AED.
- Do you ever heard before about a service when you want to cancel a plan you pay x5 times your monthly subscription? I pay more than 600$ for subscriptions for the apps on my mobile phone, I m not new to that. it is their service and program, they are free to do what they want, and as a CUSTOMER, I think it is very bad. they won't care because they are making more money, and what matter is making money, not the customer. I have been trying to cancel it for a full 2 hours. It wasn't a great customer experience.
They have freedom, and I have also mine, and your reply sucks man.
We are not the Adobe complaint department. We aren't even Adobe. This is a community forum. Just other customers, trying to help you get the most out of the really difficult and painful business of dealing with Adobe. If you think you were being polite to the support robot, I have little hope you will be able to persuade the humans to let you off paying. I do understand how frustrating it is. That's why I emphasise you have to be nice, even though it's **** difficult sometimes. I guess some people just can't help being rude, it's in their nature (you just proved it), but they will pay more and get worse service.
"Do you ever heard before about a service when you want to cancel a plan you pay x5 times your monthly subscription? " Sure. Entirely normal to have to commit to a whole year and what's left in the year. In fact Adobe give a generous 50% discount.
I don't think you're right. When it says they're chatting to "Hitesh" that's not the virtual agent, but an actual support person. When you talk to the virtual agent it looks like this:
Notice there's no name or anything like that. Plus, in the first screenshot it clearly says they will connect you to an agent, and then Hitesh appears, and promptly disappears. I agree with this OP that this is not a professional behavior on the part of the Adobe agent, regardless of whether they can solve their issue.
Thank you to shut him up. He look like those people who are doing the dirty jobs for the villains. He should find a good cause to fight for, not to defend the disgusting behaviour that adobe started to have since a while ago already. They will be put out of business soon. I pray for this to happen. The market monopoly by being evil im not for this at all. Good bye forever Adobe. We tired with yall old nasty thief behaviours.
I suggest you call them: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
Make sure to get a case number and the name of the person you're talking to. If they hang up on you call again and ask to talk to a supervisor and report this behavior to them.
he's probably going to get the same response when using the phone, because he's requesting something to which he's not entitled.
At least someone will tell them that directly, instead of just hanging up on them, hopefully.
oh, he/she's been told. it's the refusal to accept the answer that leads to the eventual disconnect.
This guy don't even know what is talking about and seems like one of those adobe leek lickers. They keep the virtual assistant page but a real person speaks behibd . Another tactic too decrease the complaints again them. Don't be foolish.