• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Was charged this month despite having a free temporary access for students..

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So adobe has made it clear that they're allowing us at home use of CC for free for students. I'm currently paying the student rate normally, and so was told by my professor that I didn't need to do anything and wouldn't be charged since he'd gotten a license for us to use it at home..

The professors are unavailable due to easter holidays, and I am unable to find a way to contact adobe about getting this sorted out. I can't really afford the 25 a month while i'm not working, but I need cc to continue my uni work.

It seems my professor was mistaken about me being able to use my regular acc, and that I need to sign in with my university acc to get free access.

However is there any way I could go about getting a refund for this month?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EDIT

I've looked at the plans and charges, they've been overcharging me for 5 months now, and when I changed it back to the plan I was on, it said I would get a partial refund for this month, but I got CHARGED INSTEAD?? WTF?

And there's even a cancellation fee of £90, which there's no way I can afford, to get out of this scam.

I'm done with this, i've disputed it all through paypal because this is just criminal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, this is primarily a user-to-user Forum – so we don't really have the power to help you here, unfortunately...

The only folks who have the ability to fix plan billing or account payment issues is Adobe Customer Care themselves. You should be able to reach them via live online chat or possibly phone:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Sorry we can't be of more help to you here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines