We can’t verify your subscription status

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Team, found similar kind of problem reported in XD community, I'd tried but nothing helps.

BTW I'm using mac and I already tried disabling "set date and time automatically", but the problem presist.   Screenshot 2020-02-18 at 1.56.37 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 5 Correct answers

New Here , Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021
For what it's worth, I found that there are a ton of cached crendentials in Credential Manager on Windows in the Control Panel for Adobe so I thought it would be best to clear them out.   I didn't want to do it one at a time so I found this script that removes all the adobe credentials from Credential Manager.  After doing that, I opened Adobe and logged back in as the user and it worked for me again. for /F "tokens=1,* delims= " %G in ('cmdkey /list ^| findstr Adobe') do cmdkey /delete %H

Translate

Translate
New Here , Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021
I had the same issue with Trend, what seems to have worked is to add adobe.exe to the Behavior Monitoring exception list in Trend.  Adding it to just the scan exception lists didn't do it.  Had 2 of our users having this issue and this seems to have resolved it for them.  

Translate

Translate
New Here , Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021
That hot patch is gone, but TrendMicro has fixed the issue with a patch. If, like us, you have a server running the Worry Free server product you'll need to patch it yourself. So, thanks for the heads up.

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021
I had this issue again on a different PC to before, but have to admit, I forgot about my daylight saving tip, but will keep a note as clocks go forward next weekend!I attempted to fix myself by uninstalling all Adobe products, deleting leftover folders in Program Files (x86), and any relevant registry keys I could find. I then ran AcroCleaner (https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html) and rebooted. Re-installed from this download (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html)...

Translate

Translate
New Here , Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021
I had the same issue, tried everything from clean reinstall to removing credentials and registry, then I noticed the same issue on a separate computer with different OS, so my final test was to bypass the router and plug and ethernet cable directly from the pc to the modem.. Then it worked! Something in the router was blocking Adobes access to the verification server I guess..

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Adobe dc on a windows 10 computer it is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\adobe.exe And again just blocking it from being scanned in Trend Micro didn't work.  it had to be added to the behaviour monitoring exception list in Trend.  Hope that helps.  

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a similar experience earlier this week with Sentinal One. Had to do the same type of operation to exclude the process from being scanned. I imagine others with this problem can benefit by working with their AV settings.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. What will happen if adobe.exe is replaced with a milicious file with the same name? 

What worked here (so far) is to uncheck the feature "Enable Protected Mode at startup (Previewe) in Acrobat  > Preferences > Security (Enhanced). 

Don't know why/how the feature was enabled. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue, tried everything from clean reinstall to removing credentials and registry, then I noticed the same issue on a separate computer with different OS, so my final test was to bypass the router and plug and ethernet cable directly from the pc to the modem.. Then it worked!

Something in the router was blocking Adobes access to the verification server I guess..

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue with Adobe DC.

Fixed by: Closing out of all Adobe programs, uninstalled Adobe DC. Deleted Adobe keychain references. Reinstalled Adobe DC. Logged back in.

Problem fixed [for now]

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines