• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

weird experience with creative cloud

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought the creative cloud pack a few days ago, but on my account it sais I dont have the paln. 
But as I tried to buy again the same plan it sais that I already have the plan..does anyone know what might be happening? 

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Danitvrs,

Is there any chance you have multiple Adobe accounts? If so, make sure you are signing in with the correct ID.

Have you downloaded the Creative Cloud Desktop app or any of the program apps? If so, what does it say when you try to log in or open a program?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No i dont have multiple accounts, when i launch the app it shows that i have 4 days remaining

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like your app is reverting to trial mode.  See the help article below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines