• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happened to Adobe support?

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't understand why your account support has fallen so far.  What follows is a real conversation with one of your support staff which took over 30 minutes.  You charge over $600 a year for your software.  You need to do better:

Adobe Customer Care Virtual Assistant: 

Ok. Connecting you to an agent who can help.
Your estimated wait time is currently less than one minute
We'll connect you with an agent as soon as possible. For a faster resolution, please tell us how we can help you today.

You are now connected to DEEPA, who is reviewing your account. If you need to share sensitive information, such as credit card number, please wait for your agent to give you steps to share it securely.

DEEPA:

Hello, Dave I'd be happy to help you today, let me first pull up your account information and access your details.

Me:

Somehow it seems like I got switched to a personal account, or my account is split into a personal and a business. Super strange

DEEPA:

I really appreciate your patience. I understand, I see you have linked account, please let me know how to proceed?

Me:

<my email> should only be hooked to my business account. How do I get it so that my apps know they are licensed.
I basically want the personal account under <my email> to not exist. that should make it less confusing for your software

DEEPA:

I understand, please note you cannot delet personal account, what you can do is delete the subscription under personal , would that be alright?

Me:

If that will fix my issue
I'm not sure how I had a subscription there anyway 😉

DEEPA:

Please let me know how toproceed?

Me:

Will that fix my licensing issue?
You see that I have an active business subscription to all apps

DEEPA:

Yes I will go ahead and help you cancelling under personal , please stay connected?

Me:

ok
Was I or my company being double charged previously then? This is all very strange.
I don't see any charges since 2020 from your company.

...5 minutes pass

DEEPA:

I understand, i am unabke to cancel, pleasgive a moment?

...10 more minutes pass

Me:

??

DEEPA:

I tried my best to cancel i wa unable to cancel.

Me:

So can you get me to a supervisor who can help me?

DEEPA:

i understand, Please provide me with the details below for me to arrange a call back for you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Thanks Jeff.  I was unable to get rid of the add-on personal account.  You suggested that I change the email of one to unhook them from each other, but the other followed when I did.  What did work was that I turned on the "Automatic profile selection" feature, then logged out on my computer and logged back in.   Then I was again properly licensed with my team.  

• I still don't know what brought about this personal account creation or the expiration count down.  
  • I am still very disappointed that

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave, thank you for your post.  I am sorry if you felt the Creative Cloud cancellation process took too long.  We do appreciate your patience.

I see that you currently have support case ADB-24196675-J2Z2 open and are working with a member of our support team.  Please bookmark https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html if you need to update your support case or make any additional requests for a call--back.

Please also be aware that it is impossible to delete the Individual account because it is tied to an active Creative Cloud for Team membership.  You can find information on the account deletion process at https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/delete-adobe-account.html.  If you want to delete the account, please change the e-mail address associated with the Creative Cloud for Team membership first.

Finally, for information on the cancellation process for individual memberships, see https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff.  I was unable to get rid of the add-on personal account.  You suggested that I change the email of one to unhook them from each other, but the other followed when I did.  What did work was that I turned on the "Automatic profile selection" feature, then logged out on my computer and logged back in.   Then I was again properly licensed with my team.  

• I still don't know what brought about this personal account creation or the expiration count down.  
  • I am still very disappointed that Adobe doesn't use the exorbitant amount of money they now extract from us yearly to pay for decent support staff.  The current set does not represent you well.
  • I still love their software and their interface design (except for Acrobat which continues to have the worst interface design of any software I use...They need serious help)

... back to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update, Datbates2, and I am sorry for the frustrating experience.  Personal/individual accounts that use the same e-mail address as an organization can lead to extra complexity with trying to remove the account.   I am unsure how your individual account was created, Datbates2, but I am glad you could sort it out.

You may want to pass on your experience to your organization's Creative Cloud for Team administrator if other people within your organization encounter similar problems, Datbates2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are giving me the runaround too. I was supposed to get a refund of $249 back in March, and they said it would be done, but still is NOT done. When I call, I get people that can't speak English very well at all, and all they keep saying is that it will be taken care of. I've been on the phone with them for TWO hours now, and the calls keep getting disconnected. What a coincidence. Adobe's support is AWFUL!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines