• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What if I don't renew?

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2023 Jan 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect this is a silly question. I am not a heavy Adobe app user, but do use it. What if I don't renew? Can I continue to use the prior year's apps? If not, is there a subscription that includes just a handful of apps? I only use Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.

I is an expensive subscription for my limited use.

Thank you,

Kathy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't renew, your access to all apps stops at the end of the payment period.  You don't get to keep running apps - you are paying mainly to run the apps, not mainly to upgrade them. (Unlike some software).

The typical professional only uses 3-4 apps, so your use is entirely typical and the standard "all apps" program is priced for you. To get those apps separately would be US$70-$80 per month. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you don't have a subscription you cannot use any of those apps.  and the cost to subscribe to those 4 individual apps is greater than the all apps cost.  ie, there is no special bundle that would contain any 2, 3 or all 4 of those apps.

and there's no special deal for subscribing to non-current apps. in fact, adobe pushes users to maintain current apps by not supporting apps older than the most current and immediate preceding app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What if I don't renew? Can I continue to use the prior year's apps? If not, is there a subscription that includes just a handful of apps?

By @kathym31603183

=========

Everything stops.  No. Yes & no.  A la carte pricing costs more.  Bundles cost less per app.

Photoshop Elements (approx $100, no subscription needed).  Elements is a light version of Photoshop CC without all the extra bells & whistles.
https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

Creative Cloud Photography Plan (approx $10/month for 12 months). Includes the following:

• Photoshop CC and Photoshop on iPad
  • Camera Raw
  • Lightroom on desktop, mobile and the web
  • Lightroom Classic
  • Portfolio website + hosting
  • Adobe Express (free starter plan)
  • Bridge
  • 20 GB cloud storage (upgradable to 1 TB).
  • Free upgrades for paid subscribers

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html

Premium Adobe Express ($10/month).

• Adobe Express app (web and mobile)
  • Premiere Rush (video editing on desktop and mobile)
  • Photoshop Express (mobile)
  • Spark Video (mobile)
  • Spark Page (mobile)
  • Adobe Portfolio website + hosting
  • 100 GB of cloud storage
  • All premium templates and design assets including the collection of over 160 million royalty-free Adobe Stock photo collection.

https://helpx.adobe.com/express/using/express-overview.html

Creative Cloud All Apps (51 + pro apps & services) and Single App Plans
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines