• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is that arnaque? HELP ME

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I took 1 months of pro adobe acrobat. When I tried to cancel my plan, they offered me a 6months Free for the adobe acrobat Pro, wich I accepted. Now I try to cancel the plan and the try to charge me 80$. HELP ME that totataly a steal. I would not pay that 80$. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They offered you 6 months (6 months? That's really generous, it's usually 3.) free to persuade you to remain a customer. When you agreed to accept it, you also agreed to pay for a year's subscription (so 18 months total). There is a cancellation fee if you cancel the subscription before it ends. If you don't want to pay the fee, wait until the last month of the subscription and then cancel it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the most generous offer I ever heard from Adobe... and still you're not happy...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

so, this is the 2nd time you've been subjected to the cancellation fee and you're surprised there's a cancellation fee?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines