Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is wrong with Adobe billing??

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is wrong with Adobe billing.....

I have the full CC suite, last month my payment was automatically made by paypal as usual, yet I was getting popups saying i was going to loose access as there was a problem with my payment method....

After several online chat sessions and explaining things to about 10 different people each time (not to mention soending a good 10 min convincing each person i had paid) they eventually said it would be sorted in a couple of days and gave me a 30 day credit, confirming my next payment day as 25th DECEMBER.....

Today, get an email off paypal stating ive just paid Adobe!!!! so the 30 day thing was just a load of bul541T i assume??? I am now being offerd 2 months free, but i wonder what will happen on the 25th december?!?

ADOBE - Sort it out, surely you are a big enough company to be able to fix issues like this. To top it all off, my account STILL says there is an issue with my payment!

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're not talking to Adobe here.  This is a public user-to-user forum with very little input from Adobe staff.

Log in to your Adobe Account and confirm that your order is what you think it is.

https://account.adobe.com/plans

Contact Adobe Customer Care again and keep a record of the transcript and your ticket number for later reference. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Nancy, yes i realise this is a public forum and i have of course spoken to support who (as indicated in my post) offered extra credit for inconveinience, however i just have my doubts as thats what they said last month!

I'm posting here as i assume there must be other frustrated people with similar problems, and as much as you say Adobe dont frequent here much, i have no doubts they will get wind of certain things that are said!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines