• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When will you offer Senior Discounts?

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Adobe products since they were first released. Now I am retired and on a limited income. I implore you to offer Senior Discounts for all your loyal customers like me. I can't afford Adobe CC without it and I believe others are probably in the same situation. I am sure this would increase your bottom line.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

make requests here, Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

make requests here, Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting proposal. I’m soon (in several years) a senior. Let me know when that passes.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I also would love to know when you might offer senior discounts. I already subscribe to  lightroom and photoshop programs, but can't afford illustrator on top of it.  I'm using the program for illustration as a hobby, not for professional purposes.  Even if a cheaper  Illustrator version is not as comprehensive, I would prefer to use Adobe vs. another brand, so it is compatible with the other Adobe programs. I imagine there is a market for retired or other non-professional  people looking to use in this way.  Thanks!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just found this page and tried to submit a request using that link. There was no feedback indicating that the request went through - "thank you for your report someone will get back to you" or anything to indicate the feature request went through. I also filled out a survey. In this COVID-19 crisis when retirement investment accounts have been hit hard financially among other lesser tragic hardships, and Seniors are living on a fixed income it would be nice if Adobe would offer a discount for Seniors and/or small businesses. I am disappointed I even have to ask as I receive an outpouring from other company CEOs like PG&E, USAA (and other insurers), restaurants, etc... on concrete actions they have taken to help those hardest hit. And that includes in the cases above discounts, rebates and services. Adobe has been part of our family's life for years. I am really surprised at their lack of concrete support to individual account holders. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Photography Plan bundle is $10/month.  Whether or not you're a senior, student or hobbyist, it doesn't get any cheaper than that.  Adobe is practically giving it away.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html

Also see these links:

Adobe's response to Covid-19

Adobe enables distance learning globally...

FREE access to Adobe Connect (web conferencing software) for 90 days.

Special Customer Programs

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I appreciate your boilerplate company response it is not what I am asking for.

1) the photographer's bundle only addresses those seniors wanting Adobe for photo editing.

2) the distance learning globally is great and does help some people

3) the web-based pdf services free through May 31st also helpful to some who are building pdf for classroom instruction or other

What this post and this thread is about is a Senior Discount on the Creative Cloud. The $500+ package. Why?

If one puts together the applications one uses other than the photography bundle the individual prices exceed that $500+ annual fee. So, for example, my spouse and I use Illustrator (hobby level non-commercial), Photoshop, LR,

and Acrobat (he uses for non-profit legal work). There is no "build your own bundle of 3" or anything even remotely flexible. 

I understand now this is a user site and not an Adobe Forum so I will send in another support note and hope that others who would like to see some financial dispensation support, especially for Seniors and possiblysmall businesses, write in to Adobe. Shantanu Narayen received a compensation package of  39.1 MILLION dollars in 2019. Surely Adobe can step up during Covid-19 and help the members who need a little financial break. Seriously.

https://www1.salary.com/Shantanu-Narayen-Salary-Bonus-Stock-Options-for-ADOBE-INC.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not an Adobe employee.  I am an unpaid forum volunteer and a card-carrying AARP member 🙂

The Photography Plan is what most seniors crave and it's already so deeply discounted, there is no room to discount it any more.   If the Photoshop, Lightroom, Lightoom Classic bundle doesn't suit you, tell us what you're looking for. Perhaps we can direct you to other products in your price range.

Incidentally, MS and Apple execs aren't hurting either.  And when was the last time they gave you a senior discount, just curious?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I implore you..."

We are users and cannot make this change, as we do not work for Adobe. The link given by kglad will go to the product team. In addition, though, do not reply to PMs offering help, as scammers love to frequent forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try the link again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have been a loyal lover of Adobe product but now am on a limited budget and can't afford the monthly fees for the creative cloud. I'm retired and want to keep my skills sharp with photoshop and premiere pro.  Is there anything that Adobe can do to help? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @LAcy5C11,

I don't know of a single software or computer maker who offers "senior discounts." Sorry.

As rates go, that's the best you will find anywhere.

Hope that helps,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines