• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where to report Adobe Account Management issues?

Contributor ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea how to report this given Adobe's lack of any forums for webiste (Adobe's) issues.

Every so often I get a barrage of emails (6 today so far) titled "Reset your Adobe ID Password".

The emails originate at a valid Adobe server (I run an SMTP server so I know how to read headers).

I've reported this via telephone before but it takes a long time to get through to anyone, and nothing seems to get fixed.

Is this a symptom of someone 3rd party trying to hack into my account?

Is anyone else seeing this? 

And yes, I've already changed my password directly from the website, not from the link in the email.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your post was moved over from the "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

Someone has gotten your Adobe ID Email address and is trying to log into your account. I do not believe this is just the Adobe servers doing this.

This forum system is not a direct link to Adobe support.
We are just users like you and can't help with account questions.
You need to contact Adobe directly through the Chat system at the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Select the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session.
Type in AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI System.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines