Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which Adobe software are free, which are to be bought

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Friends,

(1) I purchased Adobe Photoshop 2021 (Photography Plan 20GB) Desktop.

(2) Alongwith with, I also got Adobe Lightroom 2021 free.

(3) When I  opened Creative Cloud Desktop, I noticed that under the softwares 

Bridge, LrC (Lightroom Classic), UXP Developer Tools, DX, RU Premiere Rush, Fresco, Ar (Aero (Beta)

as only 'Install'.

(4) Other softwares like Ai Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro, After Effects etc.,  'Try'   'Buy' are mentioned.

My doubt is  whether the types of software mentioned at point (3) above (where only the word 'Install' is mentioned) are free for me? Can I install them without any further payments? Please clarify.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

The Photography plan includes Lightroom and Lightroom Classic.

Let me move this to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Thankyou LinSims for your reply.  I am quite new to Adobe.  There is a little confusion in where to post my doubt.  But after posting here, now when I opened Creative Cloud Desktop,  I found all software are divided under 3 categories.    

(1) Available in your Plan,

(2) Free with your membership,

(3) Trials  (where one can try or buy)

From the above Divisions, now I can download the software mentioned at (1) and (2) above, as per understanding them as per my needs.   Thanks a lot. my doubts are cle

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Photography plan includes Lightroom and Lightroom Classic.

Let me move this to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou LinSims for your reply.  I am quite new to Adobe.  There is a little confusion in where to post my doubt.  But after posting here, now when I opened Creative Cloud Desktop,  I found all software are divided under 3 categories.    

From the above Divisions, now I can download the software mentioned at (1) and (2) above, as per understanding them as per my needs.   Thanks a lot. my doubts are cleared. If my this understanding is wrong at any place, please enlighten me.  Thanks a lot. Take care. Bye.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of these are extended free trials. For example Premiere Rush will install and run, but unless you buy it you can only export 5 videos with it. Fresco has a free mode of some kind. You see these things even if you have a free account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot Test Screen Name for your reply.  I am quite new to Adobe.  There is a little confusion in where to post my doubt.  But after posting here, now when I opened Creative Cloud Desktop,  I found all software are divided under 3 categories.    

From the above Divisions, now I can download the software mentioned at (1) and (2) above, as per understanding them as per my needs.   Thanks a lot. my doubts are cleared. If my this understanding is wrong at any place, please enlighten me.  Thanks a lot. Take care. Bye.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines