• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't Adobe send me an automatic receipt of auto pay?

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just told emphatically by customer support that there's simply no possible way Adobe can send me an auto-receipt of my auto-payment. As a small business owner who uses Adobe's services for my business, this is unbelievable. Imagine if I had to remind myself to manually generate proof of payment from every expense I have at the end of each month or even just at the end of the year for tax purposes. I'd have to hire an assistant. 

Is Adobe not in the business of TECHNOLOGY? Come on, it's 2020 guys. My small locally-owned trash pick-up service can manage to send me an auto-receipt after my auto-payment.

Adobe, please figure this out for goodness sake.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum. I'm sorry, but we can't help with that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good point. I guess I imagined if any other users share this frustration, this forum may serve to highlight the issue to the company. Maybe a silly hope.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find it hard to believe myself. Did you talk to a supervisor in the billing department, or just first-tier support? If the latter, I suggest trying again. If you use the chat agent, type BILLING at the first prompt so you are at least talking to first-tier support in the right department. If they can't help you, tell them you want to speak to a supervisor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I learn that I'm wrong. For whatever reason, Adobe doesn't send out automated monthly invoices. But you can get a copy by following the instructions here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/print-creative-cloud-invoice.html

Thousands of companies manage to do this; I don't understand why Adobe can't/won't. Sorry about that, but I hope the above helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help and input, really appreciate it.

--
“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running
with them.”
- Marcus Aurelius, *Meditations*

“There is more to life than simply increasing its speed.”
- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobereceiptinfolol.JPG Love that Adob'es own website states that there is a difference, but can't provide an adequate reason for not providing them or even following their own advice. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@YLYL 

fwiw, adobe requires payment methods that act as proof of payment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2024 Mar 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not getting emailed receipts in 2024! It is darn frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2024 Mar 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines