• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why different prices for the same education plan?

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the education photography plan (I woork at a college) so pay about £10 per month and thought I would upgade to the full education account as it says £16.24 pm for the first year then £25.28 after that on the website. But when I went to upgrade my account it says it will be £30.34 pm then £49.94 a year later. Obviously I did not upgrade! Is the cheaper price only for new accounts and not for those who already have accounts.

Thanks,

Ashley

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's hard to say what you specifically saw, but in general, yes.  adobe offers the lowest prices to first time subscribers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Educational Discount is for the full Creative Cloud ALL APPS plan only (31+ apps & services).

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

There is no such thing as an Educational discount on the Photography Plan because it is already a deeply discounted bundle. 

Creative Cloud Photography Plan -- costs USD $10/month for 12 months and includes these great products & services:
-- Photoshop CC and Photoshop on iPad
-- Lightroom on desktop, mobile and the web
-- Lightroom Classic
-- Portfolio website + hosting
-- Spark with premium features
-- Bridge
-- 20 GB cloud storage (upgradable to 1 TB).
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Educational Plan is approx 60% off the regular ALL APPS plan for the first year only.  After that, the price goes up.  In order to get the Educational Plan, you must first cancel your current Photography Plan and early cancellation fees may apply.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines