• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does adobe make it impossible to write or mail them?

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They make it impossible to have a written and documented conversation with them. Why is there no contact info anywhere!?

This company reserved 0,00 on my creditcard and I want to know why. I already called an number and you guys said that my cc isnt recognized in your systems based on the first 4 and last 2 numbers of the creditcard. Soo whats happening?

If you reply. Listen. 

I need an email adress.

Not a link or whatever

A email adress.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Warning : people may Conttact you offering an email address. They are scammers, because Adobe DO NOT HAVE SUPPORT BY EMAIL. Use the contact us page to find a phone number or start a chat. Don't Google for phone numbers, same scammers. I'm not giving a link because you've said you don't want one. Sure, click around Adobe site to find it. But don't fall for scammers giving you the answer you seem to want. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, this is primarily a user-to-user Forum – so we don't really have the power to help you here, unfortunately...

The only folks who have the ability to fix plan billing or account payment issues is Adobe Customer Care themselves. Adobe does not do email support, but you should be able to reach them via live online chat:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

To contact Adobe Customer Support by phone, go to https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html for a comprehensive list of phone numbers by geography including hours and languages.

*** Beware of scammers and answering anyone who sends you a private message via this forum. ***

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines