• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why does Adobe's application verification suck so bad?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

beginning to take 5 to 20 minutes quite often just to verify my stupid Adobe software before i can use it. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

other than a rare less than one minute sign on, the overwhelming majority of users just open their software and use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would think that Adobe would work hard to make it less of a problem. If it happened more than once a month it would be too much. It's 2021. The international company I work for can verify me in seconds. Why can't Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's not clear what you're talking about.  if you want help, you need to explain more clearly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read the entire thread. It took over 20 minutes to get Adobe to recognize my applications and allow me to use them. I had to sign-on and re-sign-on 6x before it worked. This happens 1-2 per month. I've had the full Adobe Suite for over 7 years. 

Once when my internet was down for maintainence I was unable to use Adobe products which I pay for every month. Called Adobe, they said sorry in a dismissive tone. 

Can I make this more clear so you can understand that Adobe has a problem? If you are trying to be a spokesperson for Adobe you might want to stop. Your in a hole and it's just getting deeper. 

Adobe has a problem. They should be smart enough to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

these are user-to-user forums.  if you have a bug report/suggestion for adobe you can make it here, https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines