• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is there no customer support number? Wasn't allowed to cancel my subscription and got charged.

New Here ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm writing because I was charged erroneously and as near as I can tell, there is no customer support for this service. We signed up for the free trial of acrobat and realized immediately this isn't what we need. Went to cancel the subscription same day and are told that we don't have the option to cancel. That alone makes this "business" a scam, but it says the option will be available soon, so we wait a few days.

A few days later the option isn't available. Only AFTER payment passes does the option to cancel my subscription magically become available. Obviously a scam, and not a charge I'm going to leave unchallenged. Do I have any mode of reaching an actual company representative or do I just go straight to my bank?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines