• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is there no photo+video pricing plan?

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is there no subscription for a Photoshop + After Effects/Premiere package?

Surely it isn't uncommon for people to use Photoshop to make assets for video and then use them in After Effects/Premiere?

Sidenote: the pricing of the creative cloud apps make it so difficult for new creators to start work. Yes there's a free trial, but I'm pretty sure it takes longer than 7 days to build a business that earns enough to cover the cost of CC...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't speak for Adobe, but I think the Photography Plan was created to get the Photoshop Elements and amateur users to upgrade to the subscription plan.  Advanced users and professionals usually are the ones using After Effects.

You can request a video plan here, but I don't think Adobe will be doing that any time soon:

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with PB... people have been asking for 'ala carte' plans since the first day that subscriptions started... Adobe has not done so yet, and I doubt it will ever happen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines