• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why should I pay for something I'm not going to use?

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why Adobe doesn't look at the economic reality of other countries and adapt to those realities. If I lived in the US, this crazy pricing logic wouldn't be an issue. Living in Brazil, with our economic reality, this is inexplicable. I'll do the calculation in dollars: Plan value divided by amount of software = $50/20 = $2.5 per software. If I buy 4 software = $10. They could sell that package for $20 dollars and still be earning double the full package. And it's even a lack of honesty to force those who don't need all the software to pay for them. In Brazil this package is even a little cheaper in dollars, but for our reality, it is very expensive. Here and in other countries with less valued economies and currencies, this attitude only encourages the illegal use of software. And in the end, everyone loses. In the same way that Adobe created a package for photography, it could create one for video, for graphic design, for animation, and so on. Why doesn't Adobe do this?

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We don't know why Adobe doesn't offer more packages than they have. Presumably it works for them.

However, the price per program is much higher than $2.50 per month. It's usually about $20 or so, depending on the program. Getting the All Apps bundle saves  you a considerable amount of money as soon as you're using 3 or more of the programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think anyone here uses all 51 apps & services.  At most, I probably use 6  - 7.  But I have access to all others if/when I need them.   And that's one less thing to think about when clients send files to me.

Sadly Brazil's currency isn't very strong compared to other countries.  And sadder still, it's the citizens who are hurt most by this.  I do sympathize with Brazilian users.  But product users have no say in what Adobe charges.  The two deeply discounted bundles -- the ALL Apps Plan and the Photography Plan are all that's offered.  As @LinSims said, when you use 3 or more products/services, the annual ALL APPS plan is still your best option.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines