Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Will CS6 products appear in Adobe Creative Cloud?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, 

I bought around 8 years ago CS6  via my university (many customers/users under same serial number) and opened my Adobe ID account.

When I logged in Adobe Creative Cloud under my adobe ID i saw that allegedly, I have no softwares linked in my account. Days before Creative Clouds, when I logged in I saw the have Iluustrator, Indesign, Photoshop etc...

Maybe these softwares sholud not appear in CC anyway?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Community Professional , Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021
CS6 will not appear in Creative Cloud.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional , Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021
If you had a unique serial number, it would show in your account portal under products. https://account.adobe.com/products. If your school purchased a volume license for students & faculty, it may not show in your portal because the school's plan was probably revoked by now.  CS6 has been discontinued & unsupported since 2017 when Adobe pulled Creative Suite off the shelves. With the rare exception of Fireworks, your paid Creative Cloud all apps plan does NOT include access to outdated CS6 p...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 will not appear in Creative Cloud.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For CS6/CS5 (CS4 and earlier are now dead products) the ONLY way to use the programs is if you purchased and still have your serial number

Log-in to your Adobe account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/products

I bought CS5 while I worked at a University and I was given my own serial number

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you had a unique serial number, it would show in your account portal under products.

https://account.adobe.com/products.

If your school purchased a volume license for students & faculty, it may not show in your portal because the school's plan was probably revoked by now.  CS6 has been discontinued & unsupported since 2017 when Adobe pulled Creative Suite off the shelves.

With the rare exception of Fireworks, your paid Creative Cloud all apps plan does NOT include access to outdated CS6 products. 

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines