• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wow.. stuck for a year. Did not know that. <profanity removed>

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I only had to pay per month as I used the softwares. Now that my project is done, I wanted to take it break in my subscription and maybe return later, but it shows that they will charge me if I cancel my subscription, which is for a year?? <profanity removed> That should've been VERY clear from the beginning.. now Im stuck with 120 sek every month for softwares that I dont even use anymore or need.

Thanks Adobe. I will NEVER EVER again consider being a customer of yours once this subscription ends. 

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the photography-plan. English is not my main language so I dont know what "annual" means, but It says "monthly pay" after that so I thought I pay every month, ok cool. But not that I must be stuck one full year with a penalty if I want to stop. Trust me, I will NEVER again support Adobe, with any software. Never ever. I will gladly buy the Affinity softwares instead for a fraction of the price. This was a robbery. To hell with Adobe. I can not afford this anymore!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Google Translate is FREE, you know.

12 months = Annual = Årlig = 12 månader

Next time read the TERMS you agree to before you say yes. If you don't understand the Terms, ask an adult friend or family member to help you. 🙂

===============
Subscription & Cancellation Terms:
https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines