• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong email for verification

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I bought a subscription to photoshop and my Student Email was incorrectly spelled and I canning get the verification email, what do I do so I can activate and download my subscription?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Dakaila23930106qf8f, this is a user to user forum.  You will need to contact Adobe support to help you with your problem. You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Help and Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Also, you have posted in the Photoshop Elements forum.  Since Elements is not a subscription service, I am moving your question to the Accounts and Subscriptions forum.  Perhaps someone there may give you a better way to get to the right department at Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines