Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Wrongly billed more than once and Adobe support not able to Answer why!

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so after browsing through the forum, looks like this is a common behavior with adobe billing system. So many people posting double billing and wrong billing issues.

I am being charged monthly and annually on my credit card when I have only monthly subscription on my account. I contacted adobe support over chat, and got connected to someone I would call fit for support! Today I contacts them on phone, while talking after explaining the issue in details, the call just got disconnected. I am trying to call back, I just don't get connected to anyone! Think it's a good strategy, double bill the customer, then when they contact the support, just act like you have no way to check why payment is being made to the customer, then get the phone disconnected! Had some regards for Adobe as a company! That's gone. Now remaining is the subscription, which I am on the verge of cancelling. bank suggested I just get my card blocked, so looks like that is the best route for me to take.

I have been billed annual subscription fee on 28th May, when I have already been billed the monthly subscription charges on 17th May of this year. When I noticed the charge on credit card on 28th May, I contact adobe support by chat. They said I have to go to back and get the Merchant Reference ID with which they can check about the payment. I contact my bank, who confirm they have no such ID to be provided and can only give the authorization code for the payment, which they have done. By the time I replied to Adobe ticket it was closed. So I called the phone support today, explained everything and the phone just went blank after sometime. Since then I called 10 times, every time it goes through all the IVR items, rings for some time and simply disconnects. I don't even see a new ticket number registered in my account with respect to the call I made today!!!

I don't have any active subscription on any other account, which I have confirmed to the support already many times, I don't think I am going to be so generous to create multiple IDs and have multiple subscription for the same applications!

Seeing the amount of complaints on double billing and wrong billing, I am sure something is not right with the while billing system and I doubt if it's a good idea to have my credit card details with them. So, decided I should post it here for other to know as well.

Congratulations people... you have been successful in making another customer look for alternatives to Adobe Products!

Rgds,
Madhu

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please beware of this! Adobe has no idea where my money is going it seems. I am told to go and dispute it with my bank/card. Please kindly make sure to review your credit card statement more closely otherwise you will miss out on thees as i did!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Madhu, I am sorry you are encountering billing problems.  Please update your active support case ADB-13533932-B7Z0 by using the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html so that the charges can be reviewed.

You are currently posting to a public discussion forum so no action will be taken from your public post.  For account and billing concerns you will need to speak directly with our chat support team.  If you continue to encounter problems interacting with our support team, then please use a different computer, smartphone, or tablet.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Genae sanders

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you even get there phone number. I've been trying all day and it is not listed anywhere. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines