• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

wrongly charged

New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been paying for Adobe photoshop and started using the program last fall during the school semester. I havent been able to have full access to the program on my computer since Januray because it says my subscription has ended. However,  I am STILL being charged for the software! I haven't been able to get a hold of anyone from their support staff or figured out how to fix the problem. At this point I feel like I'm being robbed !! Those fees add up and quiet frankly its ridiculous that theres no customer support line!! 

Does anyone know how to contact them? I definitely want a refund for this past month (I have several bank statments to prove myself) and I want to cancel the subscription! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too!!!!

I didn't even realize this is happening to somebody else.

Thank you for sharing the informaiton.

I've been tearing my hair out not knowing what to do.

Due to Covid-19, I can't even go ask friends for help.

Something is very wrong with Adobe and Photoshop.

May be I should go to the newspapers or the police.

Somebody please help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Adobe with your issue this is a user forun site not Adobe customer support users here do not work for Adobe.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow JJMack's advice and contact Adobe directly. This forum is answered by volunteer users, we do not work for Adobe.

Do not respond to any requests on this forum, or by private message, for account information. Scammers are known to do that.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love to contact Adobe directly because I have encountered a similar problem. The effort is useless. The automated chat keeps claiming it "doesn't understand my question," and calling their 800 numbers leads nowhere. In fact, I've been on hold with them (right now) for almost 30 minutes, with not even a prediction for how long the wait will last or where I am on their queue.

If the company wants users to properly funnel their concerns, they need to make themselves available the right way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

use a browser that allows popups and cookies and contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

p.s you can also use phone (but chat is usually quicker), https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

p.p.s. you can also use twitter to tweet @AdobeCare

p.p.p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum, from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines