• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WTF IS GOING ON I CAN'T ACCESS MY SOFTWARE!!!

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I KEEP GETTING TOLD I NEED TO SIGN IN TO USE THE SOFTWARE AND I SIGN IN, IT SAYS IT WILL NOW BE LICENSED TO (MY EMAIL) AND TO CLICK CONTINUE TO ENJOY USING THE SOFTWARE, I CLICK CONTINUE ONLY TO BE TOLD I NEED TO SIGN IN TO USE IT!!!! [abusive language removed] THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR DAYS!!!!!! I EXPECT A COUPLE FREE MONTHS OUT OF THIS INCONVIENENCE!!!!!!!!! [abusive language removed]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SEVERLY PISSED OFF WITH THIS [abusive language removed] IT CONSTANTLY TELLS ME TO SIGN IN AND IT NEVER USED TO BE THIS WAY!!!! I HAVE TO SIGN IN ALMOST EVERYTIME I WANT TO USE YOUR [abusive language removed] SOFTWArE NOW!!!!!!!!!!  AND NOW IT LOOPS ME!!!!! [abusive language removed]

[Please do not write in capital letters, it's considered shouting, and we do not shout on this forum. MOD]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have removed your abusive language. While I understand that you are frustrated, screaming and cursing at the other people here is unlikely to make anyone want to help you. WE ARE NOT ADOBE SUPPORT. This is a user-to-user forum.

When (if) you come back, provide the following information:

• Computer platform (Apple/Windows)
  • OS version
  • CPU
  • RAM
  • Free hard drive space
  • Name of the Adobe program

Ask nicely, or the only thing that will happen is you'll be reported and banned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines