• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

You got me!

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Congratulations, you've got me. I wanted to test photoshop and lightroom during corona lockdown, but I thought that it would be possible to cancel the subscription at any time. And now I'm stuck for one year.

So, congratulations to that money. And congratulations to one very unhappy customer.

Why do some companies want to lock thier customers like this? Don't you trust your product?

Netflix and HBO doesn't need to lock us up, they know we want to stay.

If I could pay you for a month at a time, then I would have come back for many years to come.

So, do you want to do anything about this? Or just "Ignore him, let this swedish pain pay for one year, then we wont see him again".

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Hi there, 

We're sorry for the inconvenience. I would suggest you to kindly get in touch with our support team for help. Please use this link to contact support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Hope this helps!

Thanks 

kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you sign up for the Photoshop/Lightroom program for a year (paying $10 monthly) you get a 83% discount on the month by month price ($60).  So it's cheaper if you use it even two months in the year. Just something to consider for forward planning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

We're sorry for the inconvenience. I would suggest you to kindly get in touch with our support team for help. Please use this link to contact support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Hope this helps!

Thanks 

kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines