Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

You’re been stealing my money!

Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wtf is wrong with adobe, my subscription was supposed to end in september and you're still taking money from me, now i cant even cancel it without you taking another 130e from me. Nowheres no contact info its just forums and bot chats. I want my money back and this whole service to burn in hell.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums.

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe subscriptions automatically renew every year, and there is a fee for cancelling a subscription outside of the first 14 days. This is explained in the subscription and cancellation terms linked from the payment page. That being said, the customer service reps do have some discretion about waiving the cancellation fees. You can use the chat service as described by kglad or you can use a regionally appropriate phone number, available here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Wait times can be long, so please be patient with the CSR. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about raising it from 20e to 30e where was that said? Im pretty sure it said that I’M supposed to renew it, i had no part in this and you went and renew it. That it was an year long subsription and if i wanted to renew it i could. But no i did not want and now you’re saying something about a 2 week thing? Really? Thanks alot:(

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe customarily provides an introductory price for the first year of the subscription, with the price going up to the normal rate when the subscription is renewed. I know I've seen that stated somewhere, but I can't find it right now. If I do, I'll come back and give you a link. 

The subscription terms page does not say you have to renew it. It says it renews automatically and that you have to cancel the subscription if you do not want to renew it. I suspect this is because a lot of people complained when they forgot to renew and then found they couldn't use the programs, so Adobe made it automatic. (I suspect, I don't know.)

LinSims_0-1606948146423.png

Also, please keep in mind that we are NOT Adobe employees. We're users like yourself who are willing to answer questions. We do not set policy or pricing, so being disagreeable to us not only doesn't help you, it makes us less inclined to do what we can do.

Sidenote: Adobe has apparently listened to customer complaints. The Billing Page now explicitely states the billing terms, that annual subscriptions renew automatically, and has information on how and when to cancel, and that you have to cancel within 14 days to avoid the fee. Yay!

new billing page info.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Student license? 20 for first year, 30 for second. After that it rises to the normal 50 unless you prove student status again, and can keep the 30. Don't you read the contracts you accept? If not, you will have many expensive surprises and disappointments in your life.

" Im pretty sure it said that I’M supposed to renew it," Obviously if it did say that we're all in the wrong, but I think you'd have been the only one offered that contract. Check the copy you kept. You kept a copy, right? If you don't, people can indeed make up any old stuff and say you accepted it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok awesome thank you so much. How do i get my account out of here once and for all and definetly my credit card info? Or do I have pay for that too?

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FIRST: Cancel your subscription.

SECOND: Delete your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

again, contact adobe support to cancel your subsription and to remove your adobe id.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines