• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

무료 체험판 사용후 Free trial Spent

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

무료 체험판 사용후에 취소를 했는데 취소가 진행되지 않았고 사용도 체험 기간 이후에는 사용하지 않았습니다. 그런데 결제가 되었으며 플랜 취소를 하니까 수수료를 내라고 합니다. 정말 사용도 하지 않았고 취소를 진행했는데 취소가 되지 않고 결제가 되었습니다. 결제 취소를 하고 싶습니다.

After using the free trial, I cancelled it, but it didn't go through the cancellation process and didn't use it after the trial period. But the payment was made and the plan is cancelled, so they ask me to pay the fee. I didn't use it. I cancelled it. It was paid without cancellation. I'd like to cancel the payment.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Licensing forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

If the cancellation was made within 14 days after your free trial expired, then any charge by Adobe would be refunded.

If the cancellation is made after 14 days, then your subscription would be subject to a cancellation fee per Adobe's Terms & Conditions:

https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

Unfortunately, this is a user-to-user Forum here and we do not have the ability to assist you with account billing or payment issues. Only Adobe has the power to do anything about that. Sorry!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines