1 month Free Redemption Code

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I activated the code for free use of Adobe for 1 month, but I can’t download them for free, do I need to pay for them and use one month for free? Can I download for free for 1 month and that's it? 

P.S. ,,Sorry, I have bad English''

[Topic renamed by moderator for cliarty.]

TOPICS
Activation, Billing, Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

LEGEND , Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020
Whatever Code you got for/from whatever Deal/Company that was offering it the 1 month free deal is contingent on you signing up for a Full 1 year subscription. You get either 12 month with only 11 payments or 13 months with 12 payments. And it is for New Subscribers only.   It is NOT a 1 Month only subscription for free.    

translate

Translate

Translate
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you download the Creative Cloud Desktop app? You need this to get the other apps.

This one month code - where is it from (e.g. did it come with a hard drive)?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would be able to install and use the app you want after installing the Creative Cloud app.

That will definitely solve your problem.

Creative Cloud is a gateway to using Adobe products.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whatever Code you got for/from whatever Deal/Company that was offering it the 1 month free deal is contingent on you signing up for a Full 1 year subscription. You get either 12 month with only 11 payments or 13 months with 12 payments.

And it is for New Subscribers only.

It is NOT a 1 Month only subscription for free.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, I am very glad, you helped me a lot)

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines